In the past, one truck would be used for outdoor applications and another truck would be used for indoor warehousing.
Now one GTX can handle both environments, leaving you with the thought... two "hands" aren't always better than one.
Three Forms of Regenerative Braking
• Accelerator release. (Proportional to accelerator position)
• Change of direction. (Proportional to accelerator position)
• Service brake. (Foot Brake) n Wet Disc Brakes
• Enclosed and oil cooled for smooth, quiet operation.
• Built with long life lining material.
• Less downtime.
• The rear control cover is held in place by two retainers
for easy service access from a standing position. On
board diagnostics allow servicing mechanic to check
fault codes via display without service too
POWERED REVERSING DRIVE MOTORS
& ZERO TURN STEER AXLE (on GEX)
Pivot Point Between Drive Tyres
• Zero turn steer axle provides the tightest possible
Twin motor drive
• Provides added traction, especially on wet or
n Anti scuff protection
• Inside wheel power reverses in tight turn
preventing scuffing of steer tyres like
conventional 4-wheel trucks.
• Relays steer tyre position to controller.
RUGGED UPRIGHT AND CARRIAGE
n Hydraulic Cushioning Valves
• Silent Staging Reduces Shock & Vibration.
n Nested I-channel Upright Rails
• Robust and warp resistant design
• Smooth transitions between the upright stages
• Wide vision window
• Nested & interlocked cold rolled rails for strength
• Canted/angled totally sealed roller bearings -
• 6- Canted carriage rollers are standard